Understanding Roku Streaming Player With Netgear Router
Connect Roku To Linksys Router : Needless to mention, Roku is known for its high definition streaming performance and high speed. You will be surprised to know that Roku provides you brief performance and operational comparison between the attributes of Roku and Netgear router.
Here is a short guide that helps you to connect Netgear wireless router to Roku, so that you enjoy streaming content to your TV.
- First of all, power up Roku device.
- Next, choose the language. If the Roku remote is not responding the re-insert the batteries. Then wait for some time so that remote can be paired up. Hit Continue.
- Afterward, you have to connect to your Network. You can choose the connection as “Wired” or “Wireless”.
- Now you have to choose your wireless network from the list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select your wireless network name and then enter your wireless password. If everything is going on properly, then you will see three green check marks.
- Activate your Roku Streaming Player by entering the code that is displaying on the screen.
- Open your web browser and then navigate to “roku.com/link” and enter that particular code.
- Create a Roku account but if you have created earlier then use that account. After creating Roku account, you also have to create PIN, payment method.
After following above steps, you will see “You are done!” message on your screen.
If Roku Is Not Connecting to Netgear Wireless Network
- Before connecting Roku device to the internet, you need to first check router’s wireless settings. If you have chosen wrong wireless network then it might be the reason behind wireless connection failure. Also, make sure you are entering the correct wireless password. If you have any confusion related to password then recheck it.
- Confirm that your Netgear wireless router is working properly. Connect your computer or other devices to your router and ensure it is connecting to the internet.
- If still, you are not connecting to the wireless network then it might be possible that strength of the signal is weak. So, move your Roku Streaming player closer to Netgear router.
- If there exists any problem then restart your Roku device. To restart Roku, navigate to Settings > System> Power>System Restart. Well, you can also unplug your Roku and then plug it back in after some time.
Hope, now your Roku device will successfully connect to Netgear router’s network.
Obtain Technical Assistance For Netgear Router From Netgear Customer Support Team
Netgear routers are one of the optimum quality of routers and always deliver good performance yet some technical concerns are also associated with them. If you are also worried due to Netgear technical problems then contact Netgear customer support team and fetch the instant solution from experts. Netgear router helpline is accessible for round the clock, so feel free to talk to our experts whenever you experience any kind of problem with your Netgear router. To seek free support for your Netgear router, communicate to experts via Netgear live chat support and receive finest Netgear technical support at the time of need.