How to Fix Netgear Nighthawk Pro Internet Connectivity Issues?
Gamers hate buffering, lag, and a disruptive internet connection. Gaming over internet requires a fast internet setup which include a high-end router along with a great bandwidth speed. One such router which promises to fulfill these criteria is Netgear nighthawk pro, a high-end router made specifically for gamers. We at Router Tech Support has received various complaints from users about the internet connectivity issues in the router. I will discuss a few troubleshooting techniques to resolve the issue. In case if the problem still remains unresolved, contact on our technical support for Netgear to get professional help from router experts.
- Check Your Wired Connection: Check all the wires going to your router and coming out, make sure that none are broken or damaged. Also, check the ADSL cable coming from your ISP which goes inside the modem. If you find any faulty wires replace it with a new one.
- Check Internet Connection: If you are not able to connect to internet via router, make sure your internet connection is working fine. Connect your router to your computer using an ethernet cable and try opening a website. If you are able to connect the router has some issues otherwise call your ISP.
- Update Firmware: Firmware plays an important role in maintaining functionalities of your router. These firmware are software program which are vulnerable to getting out-dated or corrupt over the course of use. Head to your vendor’s official website Netgear in this case and download the latest available version of Firmware.
- Reset Your Netgear Router: Resetting your router will wipe out all settings and changes made into it. This will ensure that any problems arising due to a faulty settings will be cleared. So press the reset button at the back of your router for 20-30 seconds. Also, make sure you are not overdoing it as it may cause permanent damage to your router.
- Reinstall/Configure Your Netgear Router: The Netgear Nighthawk Pro is a gaming router, if any of the above process did not help you resolve the problem then chances are there is something wrong within the router. In these cases we recommend to reset and reconfigure your router. Netgear router installation as well as Netgear Router configuration is fairly simple task and can be done either with the help of Netgear setup wizard called Netgear Genie or manually as well.
Contact Our Router Tech Support for Efficient and Reliable Solutions:
Router Tech Support is renowned for its customer handling and providing efficient solution. We deal in all kinds of critical and non-critical Netgear router issues and provide a reliable solution for the same. Our technicians here at Router Tech Support for Netgear department are highly experienced with years of expertise in providing router solutions. Our customer care number for Netgear router (1-800-970-7706) is available for 24*7 round the clock and 365 days throughout the year. The solutions and troubleshooting techniques provided here has been tried and tested by our Router Tech Support guys. So do not waste your time looking for a technician around when you can avail the services of industry experts by dialing the customer care helpline number.