When your Netgear Nighthawk x6 r7900 restarting frequently then firstly confirm your router is not overheating. If you have placed your device at hot & enclosed spaces then immediately change the router’s location. Sometimes when the router’s firmware get outdated then the device may reboot automatically. To get rid of such annoying situations, you need to check first basic things that we have described in this blog. If you need professional support then contact third party Tech Support for Netgear.
If your Netgear Nighthawk x6 r7900 restarting frequently then have a look at these perfect remedial measures –
Upgrade Router’s Firmware
To check & update Netgear Nighthawk x6 r7900 router firmware, check these points –
a.Open the internet browser on that WiFi device that is connected to the internet. In the browser’s address bar, type “www.routerlogin.net” and then hit Enter.
b.At the Netgear login wizard, enter default login details i.e., admin (username) & password (password). Just make sure that both of them are case sensitive.
- Once you enter into Netgear wizard, tap on Advanced and then on Administration.
- In the next step, click on Firmware Update button. Then press a click on Check button.
- Now your router will look for new firmware information & if such information is available then it will ask you to download & install it.
- Lastly, click on Yes and Netgear Nighthawk x6 r7900 router will download the firmware & begins the update.
Use An Uninterrupted Power Supply
If you want to protect your router from power outages then connect your device to an uninterrupted source of power supply. Once the power disconnects, internet connection also gets disconnected and if you are downloading the file at this moment then definitely the downloading process will get fail. So, it is recommended by experts to use an uninterrupted power supply.
Reset Router to Factory Default Settings
In order to perform the factory reset on Netgear Nighthawk x6 r7900 router, follow these points –
- You have to locate the Factory reset button that is usually located on the backside of the device.
- Take a sharp object like paperclip & insert into that “Reset” button. Keep pressing the Reset button for 10 seconds.
- Once your router is finished with the factory reset, the Power light will turn into solid green.
In the latest router models, power light turns into solid white once factory default settings are restored.
Approach Tech Support for Netgear to Seek Immediate Technical Assistance At The Doorstep
Is your Netgear Nighthawk router not delivering up to the mark performance? Immediately get in touch with experts by calling on Technical Support Number for Netgear. We are backed by the team of certified executives who know how to troubleshoot technical glitches in an effective way. Seek professional solutions from us at any time through calling Technical Support Number For Netgear or using Live Chat Support as both communication modes are accessible for round the clock. Communicate Tech Support for Netgear helpline and achieve standardized solutions without stepping out of your home.