Router Configuration And Installation Issues
Netgear Routers are famous all across the globe for its latest technology, ease of access, router configuration and installation. Millions of people use these gadgets as they provide high-speed internet. If you don’t know about its configuration & installation then contact professionals. In case you need any other help with your Netgear router, feel free to call us on our tech Support Netgear or technical support for Netgear, which is 24*7 available.
Easy Guide For Router Installation And Configuration
For router configuration and installation, you will need two sets of ethernet cable. Follow the mentioned steps carefully:
- Step 1: Connect your Netgear router to a constant power source first. Now connect it to your computer using the Ethernet cable. One end of this cable goes inside the LAN port of your router. Insert another end of ethernet cable inside the Ethernet port of your computer. The ADSL cable from your ISP will go inside the WAN port of your router. For establishing a connection, wait for some time.
- Step 2: Open your browser and enter 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1in the URL field and hit Enter. This will redirect you to the router login portal. The IP address used here is a default for routers only, it may change from region to region.
- Step 3:Enter the login credentials in the given SSID and Password field as provided by your ISP. In case you didn’t get any from your ISP use the default login credentials for Netgear wifi devices. The default SSID is “admin” and leave the password field blank and hit Enter to get access to main settings. The default SSID and Password also vary from region to region so make sure to Google it if the given credentials do not work.
- Step 4: On the main settings page, click on, “Setup Wizard” from the left top side. Netgear router will detect the network and type of connection. You can follow recommended settings or move on to next step.
- Step 5: Go to your WAN settings and enable DHCP, this will allow your router to get access to automatic IP address from the server. Change your DNS settings as per the ISP instructions and save the settings.
- Step 6: Once the configuration of WAN settings is complete, go to “Security” settings. On the security tab, change your encryption type to WPA2 as this option is safe. Below the Encryption Type, you will find a box for “Pass-Key”, this is your wifi password.
- Step 7: Create a strong yet simple to remember the password for your wifi. We recommend the user to make use of uppercase, lowercase, and numerals to create a strong password.
- Step 8:Save the settings and you have successfully completed your router configuration.
Call Tech Support Number for Installation And Configuration
Our router support Netgear service is a renowned technical service provider for over 5 years. Router experts provide timely solutions to those in need. We as a third-party technical support provider understand the dependency of the user on their routers.
We better know how situation becomes frustrating if router malfunctions at the time of need. Well, no need to worry as being tech support for Netgear made available for 24*7 round the clock and 365 days throughout the year. Call our customer care number, USA now and see all your router worries vanish away with Router Configuration and Installation.